Production Assistant - Lumberyard
We are looking for an amazing addition to our Lumberyard team who is eager to learn and is excited to be in a position that changes day to day! This is a great opportunity to explore Post-Production while providing assistance on all going Lumberyard projects with an added focus on administrative support for the department. This position reports into the Director of Integrated Content Studios.
- Works with the Lumberyard leadership on daily scheduling.
- Calendar management for all Lumberyard department.
- Freelance management – Handle initial communication, schedule, coordinate and handle invoicing with VB+P admin teams.
- General administrative support – Manage and create job numbers for teams used to complete their timesheets, book travel, rent equipment, run production errands, etc.
- Lumberyard financials – Keep the financial/budgets up-to-date and assist producers when closing out jobs.
- Do you like food? We love food here at Lumberyard! This position will be in charge of daily lunch orders with the addition of occasional coffee/dinner orders.
- Lumberyard physical upkeep – Keep LY physical spaces and edit bay refrigerators tidy, order and stock snacks as needed.
- Post-Production – Post-produce smaller projects, schedule/coordinate final delivery, assist editors/motion graphics, producers and post producers on these projects.
- Ability to handle several projects simultaneously, juggle people/ resources and respond to last-minute changes seamlessly.
- Must be very adaptable and able to work under pressure.
- Organized, very detail-oriented and a self-starter.
- Able to maintain schedules, adhere to deadlines and prioritize workload.
- Knowledge of Smartsheet, WAG, Adobe Suite and data entry – but not necessary.
- Willing to work weekends and late nights - if needed.
- A background in film production is helpful - but not necessary.