Who is VB+P? An independent advertising agency located in San Francisco who prides itself on being founded on two simple principles: Do right by our clients and do right by our people.
We’re looking for a Brand Manager with ~3 years advertising agency experience to become an important part of a core brand team. You’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management and completion of various projects including other account maintenance responsibilities working with a Brand Supervisor..
A Brief Overview of the Role:
- You are responsible for supporting a Brand Supervisor through integrated campaign development as well as ensuring quality and accuracy of basic account support functions (accounting, budgeting, status reports, internal meetings, etc.)
Here is what the day-to-day looks like:
- Facilitates communications between multiple groups (project management, creative, production, client + finance). More specifically, written work is clear, concise, well organized and logical. And verbally is responsive, proactive, clear, concise and articulate.
- Provides basic account support functions noted above.
- Leads individual projects or specific work streams within campaigns
- Ensures quality control in work that leaves VB+P
- Demonstrates an ability to anticipate needs and prioritize projects on a real time basis
- Develops and maintains effective working relationships with client counterparts.
- Becomes a reliable partner on which the client can depend on.
- Is a valuable information resource for all team members and clients.
- Keeps the senior brand team members up to date on projects.
- Builds rapport with Creative, Production, Strategy and other departments at VB+P.
- Exhibits product/client/industry knowledge.
Below are some of the qualifications we’re interested in. If you don’t meet all of them, don’t count yourself out.
- ~3 years of account/project management experience at an advertising agency
- Knowledge of the inner workings of an agency, with a good understanding of department roles and responsibilities
- Follow through - ability to accept responsibilities and deliver on all assignments
- Proven ability to adjust quickly to shifting priorities
- Detail oriented with strong organization and time management skills
- Knowledge and understanding of the production process
- Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote and Acrobat
Ask as many questions as possible – we are here to help.
- At Venables Bell + Partners, we celebrate and support our differences. We know building a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our work and our community to flourish. VB+P is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, socio-economic status, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or any protected class or social identity. We value equity here at VB+P as much as equality.