We’re looking for a Brand Manager with ~3 years advertising agency experience to become an important part of our core brand team. You’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management and completion of various projects including other account maintenance responsibilities working into two Brand Supervisors.
Account Management and Execution
- Ensures quality and accuracy of basic account support functions (accounting, budgeting, status reports, internal meetings, etc.)
- Facilitates communications between multiple groups (project management, creative, production, client + finance).
- Leads individual projects or specific workstreams within campaigns.
- Ensures quality control in work that leaves VB+P.
- Written work is clear, concise, well-organized and logical.
- Verbally is responsive, proactive, clear, concise and articulate.
- Demonstrates an ability to anticipate needs and prioritize projects on a real time basis.
Strong Client and Internal Relationships
- Develops and maintains effective working relationships with client counterparts.
- Becomes a reliable partner on which the client can depend on.
- Is a valuable information resource for all team members and clients.
- Keeps senior brand team up to date on projects.
- Builds rapport with Creative, Production, Strategy and other departments at VB+P.
- Exhibits product/client/industry knowledge.
Below are some of the qualifications we’re interested in. If you don’t meet all of them, don’t count yourself out.
- ~3 years of account/project management experience at an advertising agency.
- Knowledge of the inner workings of an agency, with a good understanding of department roles and responsibilities.
- Follow through - ability to accept responsibilities and deliver on all assignments.
- Proven ability to adjust quickly to shifting priorities.
- Detail oriented with strong organization and time management skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of the production process.
- Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote and Acrobat.
Ask as many questions as possible – we are here to help.
- At Venables Bell + Partners, we celebrate and support our differences. We know building a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our work and our community to flourish. VB+P is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, socio-economic status, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or any protected class or social identity. We value equity here at VB+P as much as equality.