Brand Supervisor - Chipotle
Who is VB+P? An independent advertising agency located in San Francisco who prides itself on being founded on two simple principles: Do right by our clients and do right by our people.
We are honest with our clients. With each other. Even when it’s awkward and especially when it’s hard. We are clear. About where we want to go and what it will take to get there. About what we expect from our people and our clients. About what they can expect from us. We are transparent. About where we’re progressing. About our success. And especially about our failures and how we learn from them to
People who are fearless in pushing limits and trying new things in pursuit of ideas that cut through the noise. We are passionate about creativity, and believe it is our weapon to move brands and businesses forward. Those who are excitable and proactive about solving client’s problems.
We know that putting people first gets better results. We believe that diversity and creativity are
inextricably intertwined: the best work, the best culture are co-created by people with diverse skill sets, perspectives and experiences. People who are inclusive, supportive and motivating.
We’re looking for a seasoned Brand Supervisor to help drive exciting projects for a top tier brand. If you’ve been working in Account Management for 4-7 years and well versed in integrated production, this is a great opportunity. You’ll be responsible for leading productions of varying size and scale, managing key client relationships and helping lead our agency team.
Key Responsibilities Include:
You are responsible for driving forward key components of the overall marketing and communications plan working closely with strategy, creatives and clients to shape ideas and the production team to implement them.
Here is what the day-to-day looks like:
- Demonstrates a strong knowledge of the clients business, industry and products
- Builds strong and respected relationships with clients, keeping projects on track and helping the agency navigate feedback and deliverable needs
- Acts as the overall day-to-day lead on integrated campaign development (strategic and creative) and production and drives campaigns to completion
- Engages in the creative process with an informed POV
- Partners closely with creative team and producer to ensure the team is set up for success (prep for pre-bid/pre-award/pre-pro meetings, client management on shoots, post-production client reviews)
- Works closely with the Product Specialist and client for vehicle sourcing, product and legal reviews
- Oversees the campaign production budget and helps drive cost efficiencies
- Acts as integrated lead with partner agencies without supervision, and consistently plays an active (vs. passive) role
- Mentors and trains the BMs and helps to drive their success within the agency
Below are some of the qualifications we’re interested in. If you don’t meet all of them, don’t count yourself out.
- 4-7 years of account management experience in a creatively-driven agency, experience with retail and/or restaurant categories preferred
- Knowledge and expertise in integrated production (video, digital, social, experiential)
- Quick learner
- Strong attention to detail
- Enjoys being creative, appreciates the creative process and has an informed perspective on work
- An innovative thinker who isn’t afraid to suggest, make and implement change
- Experience managing multiple workstreams at the same time
- Proven ability to adjust quickly to shifting priorities and short timelines
- Trusted client partner who works to deliver for the business and the creative product
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
Within 1 month you will:
- Complete on-boarding with our Talent Team - They will bring you up to speed on VB+P’s benefits, perks and culture.
- Complete on-boarding with full Brand team - They will walk you through VB+P’s brand management department and provide you with the necessary background on all elements of the role.
- Meet with all departments you will interact with in the context of your role - A representative from each department will walk you through the role they play with respect to new business/marketing and the process to engage them.
- Have introductory meetings with at minimum 5 people in leadership at VB+P - This is part of our “welcome” process, to ensure that you are getting a chance to meet people and to ask questions.
Within 3 months you will:
- Become immersed in the client business and begin assuming a leadership role on projects you work on, developing and fostering positive and productive relationships both internally and externally.
Within 6 months you will:
- Own your projects and increase your leadership role, having built strong, productive and mutually respectful partnerships with clients. Internally, you will be leading and guiding integrated workflow and be a key lead for all departments within the agency.
Within 12 months you will:
- Continue to grow your sphere of influence to positively evolve the client relationship, leadership of key projects and initiatives, and helping to set the overall strategic approach and output.
Ask as many questions as possible – we are here to help.
- At Venables Bell + Partners, we celebrate and support our differences. We know building a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our work and our community to flourish. VB+P is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, socio-economic status, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or any protected class or social identity. We value equity here at VB+P as much as equality.