We're looking for a digital strategist who can help elevate the agency’s approach in digital and lead us to more innovative and attention-grabbing creative solutions within both performance-led marketing and advertising tech innovation.
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about the ever-evolving digital landscape and who can apply their smart brain and insatiable curiosity to make it fuel to our creativity. The right person would be prepared to get their hands dirty in all stages of the process, acting as a pivotal specialist strategist to provide support to the broader team in the day-to-day, socializing new technologies and inspiring teams through best practices and creative ways to use these platforms.
Someone who is curious, diligent, and also fascinated with the story behind the numbers. While the role is not for a specialist analytics person, that skillset is will be valuable as you will looking for the connections in data/analytics reports that other people miss and recognize how to channel them appropriately. Our aim is to work collaboratively and confidently utilize those insights to support creative best practice.
- Monitor digital trends, tools, opportunities and applications especially in paid media environments, and appropriately apply that knowledge to performance.
- Keep a strong pulse on trends in the industry - short term blips or a longer-term/ emerging opportunities for the agency to drive towards.
- Support existing clients and elevate the agency new business offering in terms of more fully integrated campaigns and ideas.
- Provide digital-centric fuel/insights into creative briefs and love the challenge of building upon creative ideas to ensure they work harder to reach the right audience at the right time with the right message.
- 3+ years experience working in digital strategy within an integrated/creative agency or a client in-house discipline
- Experience working closely with strategists and creative teams to influence the ideas and execution to be more effective
- Robust knowledge and confidence to interpret and add perspective to digital-first data (we want to do this with a creative lens to compliment a media-led perspective)
- Enthusiasm for the digital canvas - hungry for the next opportunity to learn and grow individually and push the whole agency forward in our digital thinking and action
- Must possess the smarts and firepower to represent the discipline at the highest levels