· Review job details with Agency Producer to develop post production
budgets and timelines.
· Assess scope of project to determine the appropriate team and work with Director of Content to assign resources.
· Liaise with outside vendors to determine budgets and timing for color,
VFX and audio, as needed.
· Handoff awarded projects to assigned Post Producer, and properly onboard them by communicating project expectations, budget, resources, and timeline.
· Maintain department’s master calendar, tracking projects and assignments for Editors, Assistant Editors, Motion Designers, and Post Producers.
· Assess and communicate any freelance needs for Editorial and Motion
Design to department Coordinator.
· Maintain excellent Agency relationships by responding efficiently to
· Assist Post Producers in bidding for overages and additional deliverables
to add to a job, as needed.
· Oversee post production projects as needed.
· Help maintain a positive and supportive work environment.