To apply, please mail your resume to: Talent @ Venables, Venables Bell & Partners, 201 Post St. #200, San Francisco, CA 94108
Online applications not accepted for this role.
- Design and create graphics to meet specific commercial and promotional needs across various media including print, digital, experiential and broadcast.
- Create designs, concepts and layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts to meet client branding and commercial needs.
- Design campaigns for clients and confer with clients to discuss and determine design needs and the scope of projects.
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos and websites.
- Review final graphic design layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
- Prepare illustrations or sketches using computer software to generate images.
- Advise clients with regard to graphic design strategies to reach a particular audience.
- Determine the message graphic designs should portray for clients and create images that identify a product or convey a message.
- Present and defend creative work and graphic designs to clients while incorporating recommended changes into the final design.
- Merge coherent ideas, technical expertise and inspiring expression.
- Art direct productions for global campaigns.
- Utilize Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign and Adobe Dreamweaver.
- Provide leadership in the development of graphics and layouts used to implement the branding and advertising for clients to increase their market share and maintain customer satisfaction.
- 2+ years experience working as a Graphic Designer
- Experience designing campaigns for clients
- Experience presenting and defending creative work to clients
- Experience designing across a range of mediums including print, digital, experiential and broadcast
- Experience with art directing productions for global campaigns
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign and Adobe Dreamweaver
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field