Group Brand Director
We're looking for an experienced Group Brand Director to join one of our Brand teams. A top-level advisor and Client partner - you’ll act as the Brand's internal CMO and a strategic guide for holistic business.
It's your job to ensure effective strategic and creative development across the brand, with an eye towards the client relationship, business, and potential opportunities.
- Set an exciting vision for the account’s creative potential and strive to achieve it.
- Manage overall strategic guidance of the business, partnering with the CD and Strategy lead.
- Lead the team in having a consistent “big picture” perspective on the way the account runs – celebrate wins, learn from challenges, address issues head-on and stay positive.
- Develop annual goals that are specific to the account; track against them and be accountable.
- Effectively lead internal training and mentoring/guidance of multiple teams.
- Own and determine all PR efforts in coordination with internal PR resources and clients.
- Share in the long-term vision for VB&P and take responsibility for specific tasks that will achieve the agency’s goals.
- Play an active role in leading the Brand Management Department - take on responsibilities outside of the day-to-day job.
- Grow the business. Find opportunities for the account (or even agency) to scale.
- Demonstrate an acute knowledge of the client’s business; the industry, products, objectives and challenge.
- Responsible for the development and effective (and timely) sell-in of a clearly defined scope of work and respective staffing plan(s).
- Ensure effective operation of the account within the approved scope and staffing plan(s) - “flag” all exceptions and address appropriately.
- 13+ years of advertising experience; agency and/or client-side
- A stellar track record - demonstrated success motivating and leading account teams.
- Proven ability to cultivate great working relationships with clients, as well as with internal departments and partner agencies.
- Refined creative judgment and a passion for break-through ideas.
- Experience working across all project types, including: broadcast, print, brand, and strategic consulting.
- Expert communicator via all channels.
- Humble and accountable - you share credit and take blame, as needed.
- Honest, fearless, and independent - embody our agency's values and exercise those qualities when working both internally and with clients.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to travel frequently.