A leader on the brand team, a key representative on a day-to-day basis, and a trusted advocate for smart strategy and great work.
Acts as Advertising Campaign & Team Leader
- Acts as the day-to-day lead on campaign development and production, and drives campaigns to completion--on time and on budget
- Is responsible for keeping the client(s) on track to make great ideas happen
- Oversees the campaign production budget(s) and drives cost efficiencies
- Represents VB&P at client meetings and with partner agencies without supervision, and consistently plays an active (vs. passive) role
- Demonstrates a passionate and proactive knowledge of the client's business
- Effectively manages up to the Brand Director and Group Brand Director
- Mentors and trains the Brand Operations Managers and Coordinator, and helps to drive their success within the agency
- Has a 'can-do' attitude; keeps the team positive, calm, and efficient
Oversees Campaign Workflow
- Oversees campaign workflow and process streams, and is in lock-step with Brand Operations Managers and the Senior Creative Resource Manager (on large/pillar accounts) to determine priorities and to ensure that milestones are both set and met
- Actively manages Brand Operations Managers daily activity/workload, helping them to drive workflow and to troubleshoot issues
Keeps Clients and Creatives On-Brief
- Acts as the "gate-keeper" to ensure that all work ladders up to the current brand strategy
- Translates feedback from clients to set creatives up for success
- Always thinks of ways to maximize ideas; how can we integrate this across more channels? Should partner agencies be involved and inputting? How can this ladder up to our bigger activation points throughout the year?
- Is capable of effectively articulating a point of view (and/or presentation) to the internal team and clients
- 6 - 10 years of experience in advertising, innovation consultancies or client-side marketing or customer experience groups
- Experience working with larger clients who have complex ecosystems
- Skills in driving user behavior through programs beyond advertising. (ie., CRM or experiential efforts, even web design experience - apply user journey to desired behavior)
- Skills in leading creative development for deliverables like brand identity outputs, collateral, internal websites and employee materials, events and promotion materials, etc.
- Proficient in all fundamental responsibilities of a client liaison – budgeting, billing, timeline management, setting expectations, managing many moving parts
- Natural ability to manage-up and mentor future stars