VBP is looking for a Studio Coordinator to assist in the day-to-day routing of projects and communications between Studio Artists, Project Managers, and Producers to meet internal and client deadlines.
- Clearly communicate project details and deadlines to others.
- Assist with setting up and attending multiple meetings — such as project kickoffs and internal reviews — throughout the week.
- Understand our Studio capabilities and skill sets at a sufficient level of detail to make informed decisions enabling the delivery of high-quality content deliverables.
- Occasionally help our Studio Manager and Director of Content with maintenance of the Studio team’s calendar for group and individual meetings.
- Open, track and assign projects in the Studio project tracking software.
- Be adaptable and solution-oriented while communicating with other project members under shifting job scope or content deliverables.
- Take feedback from creative directors, project managers, brand managers and producers with a cooperative attitude and assist with updating the feedback in our Studio project tracking software.
- Be an advocate for our Studio Artists when unforeseen project concerns arise; and keep your cool under pressure.
- Experience working or interning at an advertising agency, desired but not required.
- A smart, strategic thinker.
- A positive attitude and poised demeanor.
- Proven ability to adjust quickly to shifting priorities and deadlines.
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience reviewing and updating PDFs in Acrobat Pro using commenting and mark-up features.