Group Brand Director
We're looking for an experienced Group Brand Director to lead one of our Brand teams. A top-level advisor and Client partner - you’ll act as the Brand's internal CMO and a strategic guide for holistic business.
It's your job to ensure effective strategic and creative development across the brand, with an eye towards the client relationship, business, and potential opportunities.
What you'll do...
- Set an exciting vision for the brand's creative potential and strive to achieve it.
- Manage overall strategic guidance of the business, partnering with the CD and Strategy lead.
- Lead the team with a consistent, “big picture” perspective on the way the account runs – celebrate wins, learn from challenges, address issues head-on and stay positive.
- Develop annual goals that are specific to the account; track against them and be accountable.
- Effectively lead internal training and mentoring/guidance of multiple teams.
- Own and determine all PR efforts in coordination with internal PR resources and clients.
- Share in the long-term vision for VB&P and take responsibility for specific tasks that will achieve the agency’s goals.
- Play an active role in leading the brand management department - take on responsibilities outside of the day-to-day job.
- Grow the business. Find opportunities for the account (or even agency) to scale.
- Demonstrate an acute knowledge of the client’s business; the industry, products, objectives and challenge.
- Responsible for the development and effective (and timely) sell-in of a clearly defined scope of work and respective staffing plan(s).
- Ensure effective operation of the account within the approved scope and staffing plan(s) - “flag” all exceptions and address appropriately.
What we're looking for...
- 13+ years of advertising experience; agency and/or client-side
- A stellar track record - demonstrated success motivating and leading account teams.
- Proven ability to cultivate great working relationships with clients, as well as with internal departments and partner agencies.
- Refined creative judgment and a passion for break-through ideas.
- Experience working across all project types, including: broadcast, print, brand, and strategic consulting.
- Expert communicator via all channels.
- Humble and accountable - you share credit and take blame, as needed.
- Honest, fearless, and independent - embody our agency's values and exercise those qualities when working both internally and with clients.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to travel frequently.