We're seeking an energetic and friendly individual to join our Operations team.
As Office Coordinator, you'll play an integral part in ensuring the successful daily operation of our office. It takes a welcoming, self-motivated, flexible, and organized individual to keep this place running smoothly.
The job comes with a multitude of tasks, so we need an adaptable, "think on your feet" type of person. Someone who's able to prioritize importance and make sure everything's done in a timely manner.
Most importantly, we want someone who's excited and inspired by a culture of fun, collaboration and creativity.
- Serve as the face of VBP - While covering the front desk, you'll be the first point of contact for our clients, employees, and guests. Greet all employees, clients and other guests in a welcoming manner.
- Administrative duties - Phones, calendaring, conference room booking, purchasing and food catering orders, etc.
- Office + Kitchen Organization and Inventory - Open the agency in the morning. Keep kitchens, meeting rooms, and open spaces clean and functional. Order and organize grocery + office supply deliveries.
- Meeting prep - Order catering and prepare/set up/clean up: food, beverages, plates, silverware, etc.
- Help out where needed - If you see something that needs doing or someone who needs help, jump in. This includes but isn't limited to: agency projects, event set-up, facilities needs, and covering for the Receptionist.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience answering phones and managing schedules
- Open to constant change and adaptable to agency needs
- Collaborative and positive demeanor
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Attention to minute detail