We’re looking for an experienced Digital Producer to partner with our Brand Management, Creative and Strategy teams in managing digital production with a view to integration.
- Manage multi-channel projects that include standard and rich media units, marketing sites, mobile apps and social media executions with budget ranges between $100,000 - $500,000.
- Develop project schedules and budgets to take the project through initial concepting, development, design, QA and trafficking. All projects must be completed on time and within budget.
- Own triple bidding process and partner and vendor relationships.
- Define and monitor the team and vendor resources to keep the project on time and within budget. With a project plan, estimate and final media worksheet, the producer will manage all internal and external teams associated with the production.
- Be decisive, diplomatic, and possess creative problem-solving skills. This is the foundation for working harmoniously as a team player within a variety of different departments and teams (including creative, account, media, art buyers, developers, designers and vendors).
- Coordinate all business issues, including: contracts, licensing and vendor costs. Ensure that all art, audio, and video are cleared through art buying and business affairs before being used in a project.
- Responsible for the quality assurance of projects, both for the content that is being presented as well as the technical nature of the delivery.
- Agency and/or production company experience, with experience managing multi-disciplinary teams.
- An understanding of integrated production with a focus on diverse projects including web, mobile, and social.
- A cursory understanding of digital OOH installations, content creation and syndication is a huge plus.
- Must be knowledgeable in concepts and production elements of online advertising units. Areas of expertise include: HTML5 Animation, file sizes, delivery formats, 3rd Party Ad Servers, current Rich Media technologies as well as the capabilities and limitations of online media.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Solid leadership skills including the ability to work with a large variety of diversified teams.
- Ability to consistently deliver projects on time and under budget.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize project deliverables while troubleshooting, at times, new technologies and formats.