We're seeking an energetic and friendly individual to join our Office Services team.
Please note: This is not a starting point for those wishing to work in a different department of the agency. We're looking for someone who's eager and ready to build (or continue) a career as a Receptionist/Admin Professional.
Our future Venables Bell & Partners Receptionist is someone who can be the first point of contact for our clients, employees and guests. They are the face of our agency and play an important role as host for VB&P. They’re organized, flexible, self-motivated and excited and inspired by a culture of fun, collaboration and laughs. We want them to be reliable, responsible and be able to communicate with people on the phone in an attitude both professional and positive. This is a job that comes with a multitude of tasks and we expect our future Receptionist to be able to prioritize their importance and accomplish them in a timely manner.
- Greet all employees, clients and other guests in a welcoming manner.
- Effectively manage conference room availability and scheduling.
- Ensure a well-functioning front desk, incl. perks program, phone lists and magazine subscriptions.
- Handle food and catering orders.
- Provide administrative support for executives, incl. expense reports and travel arrangements.
- Call messengers and communicate with staff re: in-person deliveries.
- Assist finance department with credit card reconciliation.
- Assist Office Manager with any office services needs.
- Cover any Office Coordinator responsibilities when needed.
- Assist agency with projects, as needed.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Receptionist experience preferred, not required
- Experience answering phones, managing schedules, booking travel
- Open to constant change and adaptable to agency needs
- Collaborative and positive demeanor
- Exceptional organizational skills