Brand Operations Manager - On-site Client Liaison
We're looking for a Brand Operations Manager to work on-site at Audi of America HQ in Herndon, Virginia. You'll be our client liaison - responsible for the day-to-day execution of various programs and/or projects - working with our SF based Brand Team as well as the Herndon based Client team. It’s your job to ensure that everyone involved is up to speed, and that all objectives are being met.
We're looking for...
- A poised and confident presence - someone to represent VB&P in a client-facing role.
- A problem solver - someone who can maneuver through a corporate culture and move efforts forward effectively.
- A knowledge seeker - someone who is passionate about understanding the real problems at hand and finding unique and user-centric ways of solving these problem.
- A relationship-builder - someone who believes that relationships both internally and with the client lead to the best solutions.
- A master communicator - someone who is adept at communicating with key clients at varying levels, as well as internally throughout the agency (writing skills will especially be important in this role).
- 1-2 years of experience in advertising, client-side marketing or customer experience groups.
- Experience working with larger clients who have complex ecosystems. Automotive or luxury experience a bonus, but experience with franchisees or companies that have multiple touch points would also be helpful (i.e., store experiences).
- Experience in developing brand identity and customer experience mapping is a plus.
- A smart/strategic thinker.
- Follow through – ability to accept responsibilities and deliver on all assignments.
- Proven ability to adjust quickly to shifting priorities and short timelines.
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational and time management skills.
- A “roll up your sleeves” attitude and a sense of humor.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with PowerPoint, KeyNote, Excel, and Acrobat.
- Bachelor’s degree required.