We’re looking for an experienced Brand Manager to join one of our core accounts. If you've been working in Brand Management for the past 1-3 years and you're ready for a new challenge, this is the spot for you.
You'll be responsible for the day-to-day execution of various programs and/or projects - not only working to maintain communication between your Brand team and other key departments, but also acting as the Client liaison. It’s your job to ensure that everyone involved is up to speed, and that all objectives are being met.
- Drive workflow and generate/manage project schedules and timelines.
- Act as the liaison between Creative Resource Manager, Studio, Art Production, Digital Production, Broadcast, Proofreading, and Business Affairs in driving this workflow.
- Demonstrate an ability to anticipate needs and prioritize projects/actions on a real-time basis, managing up to Brand Supervisors and Brand Directors.
- Bolster partnership and positive interaction between departments.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the client's business to provide clarity on all objectives, challenges and expectations and establish strong client relationships to effectively manage communication throughout the lifecycle of a project.
- Generate and update status reports and lead weekly internal and external status meetings.
- Share internally vetted schedule with clients and set expectations regarding project delivery and milestones.
- Own client meeting preparation ensuring assets are delivered to make the master presentation deck.
- Follow up after meetings to confirm next steps + clarify feedback, if needed.
- Route all work to Business Affairs for legal “gut check” and share feedback with client
- Manage network clearance with Business Affairs
- File work on the server while maintaining overall organization.
- Once a project/campaign is launched, work closely with PR to upload assets to vbp.com and gather assets for press releases and case study videos.
- Open jobs and communicate job numbers to all relevant team members
- Ensure production estimates are signed by client, approved in the system and distributed/filed
- Manage JSRs: Follow up with accounting to ensure accurate and timely billing, working closely with producers
- Facilitate monthly budget report and manage budget binder
- 2-3 years account management experience in an advertising agency (preferrably in automotive and/or retail)
- Experience managing production for print, broadcast and online projects
- Knowledge of the inner workings of an agency, with a strong understanding of department roles and responsibilities
- A smart/strategic thinker
- Follow through – ability to accept responsibilities and deliver on all assignments
- Proven ability to adjust quickly to shifting priorities and short timelines
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational and time management skills
- A “roll up your sleeves” attitude and a sense of humor
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with PowerPoint, KeyNote, Excel, and Acrobat
- Bachelor’s degree required